About The Tour
Experience everything Mount Buller has to offer on this one-day tour of the snow-covered mountain. During the day, you’ll have the chance to snowboard or ski until your heart is content, take an adrenalin-pumping toboggan ride, and soak up the magical views from the peak. The Mount Buller Snow Tour stops at Mansfield on the way, where you'll be able to hire all your clothes and equipment. After that, you’re free to explore the mountain in any way you like – whether that’s by hitting the slopes, taking a snowy stroll, or sitting back and relaxing in the selection of cosy cafes and tasty restaurants.
Operates: Daily (June-September – depending on snow coverage)
Departs: 5:30am for arrival at Mount Buller at approximately 10:30am
Returns: Approx. 8:30pm (departure from Mount Buller 4:00pm)
Optional Extras (in addition to the tour price):
Return on a Different Day Transfer: Fancy spending more than just the day at the snow? Book your Mount Buller Trip and return on a different day. Please note this transfer does not include your accommodation. Accommodation must be booked and paid for separately and should be done prior to booking your tour especially during peak season. This Return on a Different Day Transfer also includes your Snow Taxi to and from your accommodation once you reach the mountain.
Prices: Adults $126 and Children $107 (3-14 years old)
Different Day Upgrades – passengers will need to meet the return coach at 4.00pm on their return date. Please ensure you enter the date you wish to return to Melbourne in the Special Booking notes when making your booking.
Mount Buller Package Options (in addition to the tour price):
Please note that the below packages cannot be purchased with a Return on a Different Day Transfer. If you are returning on a different day, then your clothing, equipment, lessons and lift tickets must be purchased in Mansfield on route to Mt Buller
Beginner Package: adult $179 ($189 peak*) and child (8-14 years old) $127 ($117 peak*)
- Includes 1 hour ski/snowboard lesson (11am or 12noon), skis, boots and poles or snowboard, jacket, pants and boot hire as well as lift access to 4 beginner lifts
*peak times are all weekends over the snow season and all travel 15th July- 27th August
Beginner Deluxe Package: adult $198 and child $119 (15-17 years old)
- Includes 2 hour ski/snowboard lesson (11am), skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boot hire as well as lift access to 7 beginner lifts
Unlimited Lift and Equipment Deluxe Package: adult $198 and child $119 (3-14 years)
- Includes Skis, boots and poles or snowboard and boot hire as well as an unlimited lift ticket
Unlimited Sightseeing Lift & Clothing Hire Package: adult $91 and child $66 (3 -14 years)
- Includes an unlimited sightseeing chairlift ticket (1 day) and jacket, pants & boot hire
Unlimited Ski Lift Ticket Only Package: adult $135 and child $78
- If you already have you own ski or snowboarding equipment, you can add an unlimited lift ticket for your Mt Buller Tour for the day
Please note: Occasionally the lifts may be closed due to bad weather. In this case, refunds will not be issued for pre-booked lift passes.
Clothing and Equipment Hire:
Please Note: Clothing hire outside of the above packages can also be arranged and paid for on the day of the tour. Please discuss your requirements with your coach driver / guide on the morning of the tour. Please see the prices below for a guide only and are subject to change.
- Pants and jacket: adult $38 child $31
- Pants or jacket: adult $26 child $23
- Walking boots: adult $17 child $13
- Skis and poles only: adult $47 child $32
- Skis, boots and poles: adult $60 child $45
- Snowboard and boots: adult $60 child $45
Please bring warm clothing including hats, gloves and sturdy shoes. It is recommended that passengers hire suitable snow clothing including jacket / pants / snow suits.