Enjoy a wonderful day out from Brisbane on Moreton Island and get up close and personal with some of its most famous inhabitants with a dolphin feeding presentation in the evening. Enjoy full use of the Tangalooma Resort’s facilities as you spend the day unwinding and soaking up the laidback atmosphere. Choose from several different adventures to further explore the island and finish the day observing the dolphins feed in the evening. Upgrades are also available to hand-feed a dolphin and fish from the shallow waters of the beach!
Adult from: $195
Child from: $145
Child prices are available for children aged 3 - 14 years. Infants under the age of 3 years travel free with an adult.
We begin the day with a relaxing journey on board our luxury catamaran as we journey from Brisbane to Moreton Island. Enjoy a complimentary tea, coffee or soft drink as the city slips away and you appreciate Brisbane from a new perspective.
Once we arrive at Moreton Island, you will have full use of the Tangalooma Resort facilities for you to spend the day playing pool, swimming or relaxing at the bars and restaurants. To further explore the island or search for the intriguing marine animals of the area, choose one of these additional adventures:
1. Marine Discovery Tour: Search for sea life along the coast of Moreton Island from our purpose-built boats. Keep your eye out for dolphins, dugongs, sea turtles, rays and more.
2. Wreck Snorkelling Tour: Explore the underwater world of the famous Moreton Wrecks with a 1.5 hour guided snorkelling tour. (additional $10 per adult / $20 per child)
3. Desert Safari Tour: We journey to the Tangalooma Desert on a 4WD adventure, where you can have a go at sand tobogganing.
4. Whale Watching Cruise: (June – October) in the winter months you can join us on our comfortable catamaran as we sail in search of majestic whales.
5. ATV Quad Biking: Get ready to feel the excitement of cruising along the beach and through the bushland at Tangalooma on an ATV quad bike. (additional $10 per adult / $20 per child)
Please select your chosen activity when you book. Activities are subject to availability. If there is no availability on your chosen activity, you will be booked on an alternative activity if available.
In the afternoon, the “Discover the World of Dolphins” presentation at the Marine Education Centre will give you a full understanding of these enchanting creatures and prep you for the highlight of the day – the dolphin feeding. At sunset, be in awe as the local family of dolphins comes ashore ready for a nightly feed. You’ll watch the dolphins come to feed in the shallow waters of the beach from the perfect viewing point of the nearby jetty. To take part in the magical experience of hand feeding a dolphin, book the Dolphin Feeding upgrade to reserve your spot. Observing dolphins this close in their natural habitat is a rare experience you will never forget.
Related article: Dolphin Viewing at Moreton Island
*Snorkelling the Wrecks and ATV Quad Biking activities additional $10 per adult and $20 per child
Dolphin Feeding: take part in the incredible experience of hand-feeding a dolphin as they swim up to the beach. Take a herring in your hand, hold it out and one of the grateful dolphins will enjoy it for dinner!
Sea to Sky Package: admire the beauty of Moreton Island from the sky with a 12 minute scenic helicopter flight over the island. This package includes as extra a lunch voucher upgrade to $30 for adults and $20 for children and a helicopter tour.
|Holt Street Wharf||220 Holt Street, Pinkenba||09:00 AM|