About The Tour
Travel across Australia from west to east, stopping at Australia’s top cities and taking in iconic sights, spectacular beaches and unforgettable outback landscapes on the Perth to Sydney Tour. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet Australia’s unique local wildlife, from lounging with kangaroos on the beach at Lucky Bay to swimming with playful sealions at Baird Bay. We head out from Perth, journeying east across the famous Nullarbor and into South Australia. Passing through the Flinders Ranges and Eyre Peninsula, our next city stop is Adelaide before travelling along the Great Ocean Road to Melbourne. Then its northward bound to Sydney, stopping at Australia’s capital city, Canberra, on the way. By the end you’ll have a camera full of impressive snaps, a bunch of new friends and irreplaceable memories of your journey from Perth to Sydney.
This tour offers the best flexibility for your adventure from Perth to Sydney. The tour is divided into bite-sized journeys, so you can spend as little or as long as you like in the main destinations at the end of each leg. This means you can relax an extra couple of days, explore another new destination or just get straight onto the next part of your adventure. Just select the dates of each journey when you book. Your accommodation is included on all journeys, but we leave the accommodation in between tours up to you, so you can splash out on a fancy hotel or rough it camping – the choice is yours!
Perth to Adelaide Tour
October 14 and 28
November 11 and 25
December 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
January 6, 13, 20 & 27
February 3, 10 & 24
March 10 & 24
April 14 & 28
May 12 & 26
September 15 & 29
October 13 & 27
November 10 & 24
December 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
Departs Perth: 6:45am
Arrives Adelaide: approx: 7:30am
Adelaide to Melbourne Tour
Operates: Wednesday and Saturday (November to April)
Departs Adelaide: 6:30am
Arrives Melbourne: Approximately 8:00pm
Melbourne to Sydney
Departs Melbourne: 8:30am
Arrives Sydney: 8:30pm
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- If you are traveling with a child under the age of 18 years old, you will need to upgrade to a private room where we stay in dormitory accommodation. Please call us prior to making the booking to check for availability.
- This tour requires a moderate level of fitness, due to the walks and hikes during the tour.
- Luggage restriction is 7kgs, if you are traveling with more than 7kgs, please notify us immediately in order for us to make arrangements accordingly.
- Sleeping bags are not available for purchase or hire. You will need to bring your own on the day of the tour.
- Please make us aware of any dietary requirements when you make the booking.
Comfortable walking shoes, 1 litre water bottle, insect repellent, weather appropriate clothing (including rain jacket), sleeping bag, sunscreen, swimmers and snacks in your hang luggage. It is also a great idea to have a torch or headlight and a travel pillow.